omsonic Pixel Dust an Analog Hi-Hat Eurorack Drum Module.
- Inspired by the Hi-hats section of the famous Roland TR-606 Drum machine.
- The sweep knob lets you adjust the graininess as well as the filtering of the over all sound.
- Sweep can also be controlled via the 0 to 5V CV input.
- Control over the velocity of the closed hat can be achieved via the 0 to 5V (CH Vel) input.
- Lots of harsh Hi-hat goodness in one small 6HP module.
- Trigger indicator LEDs for both the open and closed hats.
- Controls for the decay time of the open and closed hats.
- 15V P-P output level.
- Built in the UK with quality parts.
- And yes the om sign lights up 😉
Physical info –
22 mA +12V
8 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
* 45 mm Deep *
Video Demo By DivKid
Sound Demo !
Modular Grid link !
I do ship abroad but expect to pay a bit extra for postage !
Any questions please send me an Email !