This product is probably going to be revised in the future to add more functionality, this page is mostly just here for SEO reasons… SORRY…
omsonic RNO (Really nice Oscillator)
The omsonic RNO (Really nice Oscillator) is a very stable and practical precision Eurorack VCO based around a classic OTA core.
- Very stable triangle core.
- 6 octave switch selector switch.
- Waveform outputs include Sine ,Triangle, Saw, Square, Sub octave -1 and -2 and an unnamed square based waveform.
- 2 channel wave mixer section.
- FM input VCA with indicator LED.
- Linear and exponential FM.
- PWM and PWM input that affects both the Square wave and the unnamed waveform.
- On board voltage regulation for general stability and to insure the RNO stays in tune no matter how bad your power supply is.
- high precision “zero drift op amp” for low drift.
- high precision 0.01% voltage references for low drift.
- polystyrene caps for low drift.
- Extremely pure sine wave output.
- Multiple thermal management techniques.
45 mA +12V
43 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
31.5 mm Depth
I do ship abroad but expect to pay extra for postage !
The unit will be sent in an anti static bag to prevent damage to its ICs.
Any questions please send me an Email !